Skoda Karoq order update.

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
KenA

Post by KenA »

Received call from dealer this morning to say build will be week 3. So looking for delivery by March.
Later that day got an email from Skoda UK to say order confirmed and will keep me informed of progress with a line chart of, order confirmed-in production-on its way-at retailer.

officeboy

Post by officeboy »

I your Karoq arrives early than March worth trying get them to tax it 1st March as a 2023 model will has better resell price. The salesman will what to tax it earlier to get his sales bonus!!
CJJE

Post by CJJE »

I tend to keep my cars for 7+ years, so the extra depreciation becomes insignificant. But when my new Golf SV arrived in mid-February 2014, the dealer gave me several hundred pounds off the agreed P/X price if I let him register it in February.
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
KenA

Post by KenA »

Dealer has said he assumes it will be a 23 plate. However, I have a personalised plate which will be transferred from my current Grandland X Elite. Even so, registering it from March is still a good idea.
KenA

Post by KenA »

Latest update on my order from the dealer is, as of today it's still due for build week 3.
g7eor

Post by g7eor »

My Sportline is also build week 3. Any idea what the deliver week will be ?
KenA

Post by KenA »

I was given 13 weeks from the date of order excepted which would be towards end of Feb early March. So Dealer is saying will be a 23 plate. However, I have a personal plate to move from my current car to the Karoq,
but will still collect in March if it happens to arrive in late Feb.
Pugs

Post by Pugs »

I ordered my new Karoq 1.5 DSG on September 9th and I am picking it up on Friday the 13thJan. The dealership has been rubbish at every stage. Hopefully everything I ordered has been installed.
officeboy

Post by officeboy »

Ordered through AutoeBid beginning August 22 a Karoq SE-L 1.5tsi in silver with towbar prep, travel assist, spare temp wheel.
Build wk 48 took till end of Jan to arrive UK. Have been able to delay delivery till March so will be 23 plates
Have been given reg number so that I can arrange insurance
We were hoping Skoda would bring in hybrid on facelift butto no avail
Have mudflaps to fit and boot mat to get + floor mats if not supplied
KenA

Post by KenA »

Had a call from the dealer today to say car has been built and is on it's way to the port for shipping. He will update me at end of next week. It will be a March delivery.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post