Sorry to see it go!

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
GeoffH

Post by GeoffH »

After problems with zero throttle response and the bunny hop syndrome I have decided to give the car back to the leasing company.
It’s a real shame as I do like the car but three weeks in the garage in three months ownership, I have had enough.
The dealer tells me they have done the update and there are no more due for my car.
This is a great shame as I spent £600 on Vredestein Wintrack Extreme winter tyres which have only covered about 1000 miles. I have tried to put them on Briskoda for sale for about £250 but even though I’m a Freedom Member it won’t let me... a shame this site doesn’t have a for sale section!
GeoffH
Karoq 1.5 TSi SEl DSG with Heated Screen, Heated Steering Wheel, ACC, Signpost Recognition, Lane Assist, Park Assist, Blind Spot Recognition.

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Don't blame you though.
What next?
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
GeoffH

Post by GeoffH »

SWMBO is on her second Puggy 2008. The only reason we are on number two is after an injury she needed an automatic, so we got a 1.2 Petrol Automatic with every option available and it’s very comfortable and gives great economy.
So in answer to your question I have ordered a Puggy 3008 GT Line Premium 1.6 automatic.
We have gone totally petrol and the only problem we find is we can’t hear whether the engine is running at junctions!
I have had several vehicles from the VAG family but the 1.5 problems have sickened me so on to pastures new, for me anyway.
GeoffH
Karoq 1.5 TSi SEl DSG with Heated Screen, Heated Steering Wheel, ACC, Signpost Recognition, Lane Assist, Park Assist, Blind Spot Recognition.
AliM

Post by AliM »

Just ordered my Karoq SE L DSG, bit worried about hearing of the kangarooing and now this problem you have experienced. Is this common?
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

I am on my second 1.5 DSG. Both have been kangaroo free, apart from a couple of times.
I think it is due to petrol starvation when cold. If it does occurs, a quick 'blip' on the loud pedal should sort it.
Fear not!
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)