Karoq service history.

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
KBD

Post by KBD »

Afternoon All,

I bought my Jan 22 Karoq in Dec 23. Salesman told me they did not use a service book to record services and that they would be recorded online.

Never not had a service book before, even when records were computerised as well as stamping the book.

I'm someone who likes a paper copy of services for my vehicle file and that could be a possible deal breaker for the next buyer in case the vehicle is sold outside of the VAG network and they couldn't access the computer records to verify servicing history.

Will the dealership I bought the car from print me out paperwork to show its previous service history?.....would be grateful to know if anyone else has tried this.

Thanks in anticipation, Brian.

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

Certainly ask the dealer you bought the car from to give you a printout of its service history - my dealer gives me an updated copy each time it's serviced.

However you can also get one yourself by logging on to the Skoda Connect Website with your email and password, and generating / downloading a copy of its 'Digital Certificate'. This document will show you its mileage history, service and warranty repair records, standard equipment and extra equipment added. (Note: mine shows some of the options I added but not all!)

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
KBD

Post by KBD »

Thanks Chris,
I wasn't offered Skoda Connect when I bought the car and wouldn't be interested in a subscription so that option wont be available.

I'll try the service dept at the dealership for a printout.

Thanks again, Brian.
KenA

Post by KenA »

I was given a print out of the delivery inspection when I got the car. Today I've just had my first service. Print out of all the health check information and a print out of individual service record suppliied.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post