Headroom with sunroof

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Andrew72

Post by Andrew72 »

Hi all - I previously owned a Karoq in Spain without a sunroof, but now that I am back in the UK I am considering buying an Edition with a sunroof.

I am quite tall (6ft 5), so I’m after some advice on the difference that a sunroof makes to the headroom.

Does anyone of a similar height have any comments on the headroom in a Karoq with the panoramic sunroof?

Thanks.

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

I'm only 6 ft now (old age has reduced my previous 6 ft 1) but have no problems even with the seat lifted well over its lowest position. But the best way to check is to make a visit to a local dealer, as I'm sure they should have a Karoq with a sunroof on their site.
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
Andrew72

Post by Andrew72 »

Thanks CJE
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Same as CJJE. was 6' 3" (Now shrivelling up :cry: ) had no trouble with Karoq seat inHIGHEST position with sunroof. The glass is actually HIGHER than the no sunroof headlining. (I never used the blind!)
There must be one somewhere, even secondhand, that you could go and sit in?
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
Andrew72

Post by Andrew72 »

Hi - thanks. Yes, I am trying to get an appointment to test one out but there aren’t many by me and getting an appointment with a dealership is proving hard. I’m encouraged by your response though, thank you.