Finally here

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Delighted today as my shiny new car arrived yesterday. I have only done a few miles so far but very pleased with the level of comfort. The colour is fantastic in velvet red. I can't do much of a review yet but will soon. The beige interior is very easy on the eye. I will put up a few pictures asap.All in the wait was about 10 weeks also I have noticed there are very few Karoq's on the road over here in Ireland.

PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

20180623_211227.jpg

20180623_211257.jpg

Stevieboy

Post by Stevieboy »

What were you doing at the Ford garage? Kuga baiting?
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Hi Stevieboy. I bought it through my local Ford Dealer because I have purchased a number of cars from them,their service is very good and the owner got me a good deal to keep my custom .
Stevieboy

Post by Stevieboy »

PDriver40 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:45 pm Hi Stevieboy. I bought it through my local Ford Dealer because I have purchased a number of cars from them,their service is very good and the owner got me a good deal to keep my custom .
Never heard of that before. Are there no Skoda dealerships near you?
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

There are two Skoda Dealerships nearby. Each 15 miles away but like I said I wanted to stay where I get good service ( not in any way putting down Skoda service in either place). Also while it's not widespread it's not unheard of for garages to supply other makes. BTW the Skoda Dealerships were offering almost identical price.
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

So, 5 days after delivery small update. With this fantastic hot weather I can verify the Air Con works perfectly. Also the DVD player is very nice with cracking sound quality. For obvious safety reasons the system won't let you watch DVD's while moving.. I still haven't explored all the tech . I have got a number of compliments about the colour,velvet red, also the ride comfort is excellent,. All round ,very pleased so far
Franko

Post by Franko »

You said 10 weeks for delivery. I'm waiting 8 weeks for mine now and no update from the skoda dealer. Is your car more or less standard? I've a lot of extras ordered so getting a bit concerned at this stage. By the way I'm also in Ireland.