AdBlue level indication

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
BarryC

Post by BarryC »

I cannot for the life of me find this, but sure it has to be somewhere. Only just got the car, and freshly serviced, but would still like to know how to check the AdBlue level, and to be sure I don't overfill it when the time comes. If anyone can help I'd be grateful. Thanks.
Skoda Karoq 2020 SE L 2.0 Diesel 150 PS DSG 4x4

IanW

Post by IanW »

The range with the existing AdBlue® tank fill level can be seen in one of the options in the driving data in the instrument cluster display.
Its described in the manual in the 'Engine,Exhaust system & Fuel' section under the 'Adblue' section
BarryC

Post by BarryC »

IanW wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:51 am The range with the existing AdBlue® tank fill level can be seen in one of the options in the driving data in the instrument cluster display.
Its described in the manual in the 'Engine,Exhaust system & Fuel' section under the 'Adblue' section
Already tried that, but went back and looked again.

The manual says there should be a little upturned emptying bottle icon in the driving data section, but there is not. No idea where it is, unless it's been disabled in the past by a dealer or something.
BarryC

Post by BarryC »

Seems someone else had the same issue a while ago in this forum, but never got an answer:-

viewtopic.php?t=820
BarryC

Post by BarryC »

OK, found it from here. Driving data in the menus on the other display. So very confusing to a newcomer.

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/4 ... ing-range/

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post