Sat Nav!...

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Karoq
Lost in Bucks

Post by Lost in Bucks »

IMG_1592.jpg

Dudley

Post by Dudley »

Well here we are again 12 months later with the same issues on my new replacement 2022 Karoq with the Sat. Nav. and rear camera issues still a nightmare. Infotainment system has a will of its own and will activate without any prompting on various programmes whilst rear camera will only work intermittently!
The ‘new ‘ Car has been in & out of the franchise repeatedly with so called updates/fixes being installed all to no avail. Having been through 2021 constantly arguing my case and eventually obtaining /winning a new replacement car which quickly revealed
the same issues the 2021 model endured , I am sad to report that I have all but given up fighting for yet another replacement vehicle. …” they” eventually wore me down!!

However car was due to go into garage tomorrow to fix yet another anomaly in that tyre pressure warning on all four tyres lit up despite correct pressure when low and behold a tel. call from franchise was received today advising visit was premature. It would appear that Skoda had finally recognised that camera/ infotainment system was indeed faulty and a 100% guaranteed fix was going to be available within a matter of weeks….apparently this so called fix would address a multitude of issues including the tyre pressure problem!

I have interview with franchise management tomorrow when hopefully I will be convinced that miracles do happen. …..not expecting a positive outcome after so many letdowns BUT!

If this miracle is indeed forthcoming I know many, many Skoda owners will be raising a glass OR two..

Here’s hoping…Dudley.