New here

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Andyofhp20

Post by Andyofhp20 »

Hi I'm Andy and have just brought my Skoda Karoq, for many years I have owned Seat Leons and in between I made the error of buying a Ford EcoSport (big mistake).

Due to a health problem I was finding it very difficult to drive my Seat Leon FR, I was off work for 4 Months and on my return the car supplied for me at work was a Karoq, i noticed that I could actually drive this with much less back pain compared to my own car, so I found a 3 year old Karoq and brought it on Saturday.

Borderboy

Post by Borderboy »

Hi,

I have owned a Karoq for the last 17 months from brand new.

My previous car was a Yeti L&K which I let go after 8 years of satisfied ownership. Only a few niggles. One was a leaking sun roof which had to be changed 4 times and the battery which didn't seem to fair well during Covid.

I changed back to petrol after many years of owning diesels. I was advised to do this as I'm not doing the miles to justify diesel, although I do miss the extra torque!

So I've changed to a 1.5 SEL (150 PS) from a 2.0 TDI (170 PS). There's quite a difference., notably when going up steep hills. And I no longer have 4x4.

But I am pleased with what I've got even though it isn't as economic on fuel.

I'm hoping I can draw on other owners experience and I hope I can contribute my bit too.
BTandSid

Post by BTandSid »

Welcome, we bought a 2020 Sport line last year, having to get shot of a lovely Land Rover Freelander (thank you Khan) Like you I needed a car with decent access as I suffer with knee issues and the car fitted the criteria. Been pleased with it although hated the 19in rims but swapped the tyres out for Michelin CrossClimates which helped no end