Skoda Karoq order update.

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
KenA

Post by KenA »

The manual for this car is not the best and I'm finding it hard to follow. The print in the book is too small even with my reading glasses and have had to use a magnifying glass. Have turned to videos I've found on the web but these are quite brief.
Questions I have are how do you reset the mileage to zero for the trip and does the distance since refueling set itself when you top up? just seems no quick and clear way to resolve.
For the sat nav how do you save a destination whose address has been entered.
I must say that the Vauxhall manuals were much easier to follow. They had separate ones for car and radio/sat nav.

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

KenA wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:35 pm Picked the Karoq up this afternoon. There seems so much to learn with the controls. The print in the manual is very small and I find it hard to follow. Totally different to my Vauxhalls. Tried to find if there is a radio mute control which on the Vauxhall was a button on the steering wheel.

So far I'm loving the car for ride and comfort.
If the latest Karoqs work like the older ones, the mute for the radio is the steering wheel volume control. Push it once to mute and once more to unmute. Very simple, very easy not to find...

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post