This Karoq Forum

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
KenA

Post by KenA »

Having joined this Forum back in November last year I've regularly viewed to keep up to date with any issues whilst awaiting the delivery of my car. The one thing for me is that how few the number of problems seem to be with this vehicle.
It would appear that most of you owners out there must be very happy with your purchases. This of course is a good thing and makes me hopeful in owning this car.

I'm not sure if it's a case of the number of members in this forum. When I compare this to the Vauxhal Grandland X Forum I've beloged to for 4 years now there is daily fresh complaints about the car and it's problems. Some of them quite serious such as the wet timing belt disintegrating on some early models and the engine getting written off.

This is just a passing observation on my part really.

Just waiting for that call now from my dealer whom I spoke to on Saturday. He's just waiting to know now when it arrives in this country which he said should not be long now as it's on route somewhere.

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Unless they have changed the system since I last bought a new Skoda, your dealer should know precisely where your car is. (by section!, Not by GPS)
My dealer advised me of every move by email. Unfortunately, very few dealers can be bothered to do that.
My Dealer has won dealer of the year twice and is first class in every department. MEADENS of Brockenhurst. Hants.
.Skoda issue an update to the dealer every time the care goes from one stage to another.
Factory. on train to Emden. Arrives Emden, Waiting for ship. On ship, landed UK, en route to dealer.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
KenA

Post by KenA »

Today I recieved an email from Skoda to advise that car had completed final checks and has now rolled off the production line. The car is on its journey and will soon arrive at my dealers where they will complete final checks and ready for the hand over.
The dealer has already advised me that it will be a March registration and is going to call me at the end of this week for an update.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post