Long term MPG virtual cockpit

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
ReDeamer87

Post by ReDeamer87 »

Hi all, this is my first post and I'm hoping that someone can help me. Just taken delivery a few days ago of a new SE Drive Karoq with virtual cockpit. I've been trying to change the MPG display from Since Start to Long Term but so far I've been unable to do so. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance.

markcookson24

Post by markcookson24 »

Hi

I too am a new owner , and on my car, I have found that to change the central display on the virtual cockpit (I have the display set to the traditional rev counter and speedometer), if you have the trip data selected between the dials, simply press the scroll wheel on the right of the steering wheel, and this will cycle through the 3 options (this trip, since refuelling and long term).
Hope this helps!
Mark
Jumperking

Post by Jumperking »

Hello, I am a new owner. I have found that you can also check your long term mpg on the MySkoda app. Once synced tap on Inspect, then tap anywhere on the Driving Data shown. Then tap on the 3 sliders on the top left of the screen. You are then given the option of Since start, Long-Term or Since refuelling. It is shown as in the form of a bar chart. When on the Since start option If you tap on any of the four info boxes shown at the bottom of the screen the bar chart will change to show visually the daily variations. You can also pinch the chart with 2 fingers to show more driving data.
If you tap on the 3 dots on the top right of the screen it gives you the wizard option that gives you a more detailed description of how to use it as well as giving the option to delete trip or in the settings delete specific options