Scuff plates

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Heybooboo

Post by Heybooboo »

Hi all
Got my brand new Karoq edition on Saturday only to find the scuff plate option I added was only fitted to the front of the car, been in touch with the dealer and he's been in touch with Skoda retail support and they've told him they only fit them to the front! But as a gesture of good will he'll fit the rear one's for me.
Any one else added these as an option and did you get all 4? It just feels to me like someone is yanking my chain. Btw part number 57A 071 303 shows all 4, go figure.
Kodiaq Scout 1.4tsi 4x4
Edition 1.5tsi dsg due in June.
Petrol blue, cream leather, spare wheel, virtual cockpit, heated windscreen + steering wheel, driver assistance, scuff plates and personalized drive mode...

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

My SportLine had them fitted as standard, but only to the front. And the accessory ones seem to be different as they say they are not to be fitted on top of the factory fitted ones. At £80 or so they do seem a bit expensive! And you could probably get generic matt black sill guards a lot cheaper.

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.