Skoda Karoq boot liners

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Mikest

Post by Mikest »

Hi,

I have 68 1.5 petrol with varioflex seats and a spare tyre. There appears to be two different types of boot liners. Any suggestions which one & where I can buy one?

Mike

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

Are you thinking of the Skoda boot floor ones? I think they just come as ones for varioflex seats, and ones for fixed seats.

Caffyns have some at good prices for UK dealers (see https://seat-skoda.caffynsparts.co.uk/p ... ear-seats/)

But many owners find they can get equivalent products a lot cheaper from Amazon etc such as this:

The topic's also been discussed here: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/4 ... ot-liners/

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

EBAy!
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
sanqhar

Post by sanqhar »

I'm looking for something that can go from just the boot to the full seats out coverage.

Seen this for an Octavia Estate (they can come as a pair for a full length). It's just a question of whether it would fit the Karoq.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavi ... 1438.l2649

When we are out of lockdown I might take a drive over there to see it (them) in the flesh.

tom
....and today was a good day in the life of....
CJJE

Post by CJJE »

Not used these myself, but Hatchbag seem to be highly rated (if expensive) in this thread:

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/4 ... nt-5463979

This was for a Yeti, but the later posts show what they look like, and presumably they'll have Karoq versions.

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
Mark-Guildford

Post by Mark-Guildford »

I used one of these in the past. I used to keep it with the side flaps folded in, and with a regular rubber boot liner on top of it. Then if I needed to protect the sides of the boot (eg. When taking garden rubbish to the recycling centre), I could just open out the side flaps and use the velcro to hold them in place against the sides of the boot and the backs of the seats.
Mark-Guildford

Post by Mark-Guildford »

I also use the Sakura black rubber boot liner which CJJE referenced in their post. I use it in my BMW 2-Series Gran Tourer. I like it because it’s flexible, so if I want to pop up the 3rd row seats I can just roll up the boot liner. It was very inexpensive (less than £10) and easy to cut the sides to fit in perfectly in the boot. But it isn’t long enough for the boot of my BMW 2-Series Gran Tourer, so please beware!
jjg70

Post by jjg70 »

I'm tempted by that Sakura liner from Amazon. I've got a cheap imitation from Lidl, which helps as it covers the back of the front seats and a bit of the boot space, but I need something better for the Karoq when I get it. Does the Sakura fit as nicely as the one shown in the photo and is the material reasonably durable?
CJJE

Post by CJJE »

The Sakura is a rubber boot floor, rather than a liner protecting the sides of the boot and back of the seats. I've got one coming in a few days, but others have praised its durability. How well it fits is going to be down to how well you cut away the excess material I guess, but my plan is to remove existing boot floor and use that as a template to mark the cut lines.

Chris
Mark-Guildford

Post by Mark-Guildford »

CJJE wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:20 pm The Sakura is a rubber boot floor, rather than a liner protecting the sides of the boot and back of the seats. I've got one coming in a few days, but others have praised its durability. How well it fits is going to be down to how well you cut away the excess material I guess, but my plan is to remove existing boot floor and use that as a template to mark the cut lines.

Chris
Just a clarification. I made two posts, and they both refer to products from Sakura. One is a rubber one, which can be cut to size. The other one is some kind of fabric, with sides which protect the sides and seat backs of the car, and which has velcro to hold the sides in place

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post