Floor Door Light

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
KaroqLuke

Post by KaroqLuke »

Hi, collected my Karoq Sportline on Monday. Loving it so far. I’ve noticed the Skoda logo when I open the door at night seems to of been installed backwards. Does anyone know if I can swap this around myself to save the trip to the dealer again?

Hopefully the picture helps.

Thanks
Luke
Image[/img][/img]

689FB1FB-C54A-4935-BBAC-9095C48C204A.jpeg

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

How very odd!
Somebody in the factory either not awake or 'avin' a larf'.
Before you mess about with it I would ring the dealer and ask if its a DIY possibility.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
24 VRT

Post by 24 VRT »

Definitely one for the dealer to sort - need access behind door card to correct. This thread from another forum goes through what is needed, and its not something I'd want to tackle, even though I'd like to replace the cheap red reflectors in my doors with red lights.
https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/4 ... ont-doors/
KaroqLuke

Post by KaroqLuke »

Update.. so I asked the dealer and they said it should just pop out and push back in the right way around. Turned out that isn’t the case and after me giving it a try and another trip back to the dealer it was determined that I’ve had two left hand door lights fitted in the factory!

Dealer has ordered me a replacement for the right hand door but obviously just someone not paying very much attention at the factory. Just need to go back so they can install the correct light once it’s been delivered. 😀

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post