DSG 2.0 edition

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Fishypaul

Post by Fishypaul »

Hi Guys
I have had the Karoq for getting on for two weeks and am getting on well with it , the heated windscreen is proving a good choice with the weather at the moment.
All that I would like to finish it off is a full boot liner from boot buddy and some wind deflectors, have already fitted a dash cam it’s a pity that these are not now standard on new vehicles 🚗

Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

I agree I would have thought the dash cams would be standard by now too, however after purchasing the Karoq I was looking into them and it seems in some countries they are illegal due to privacy laws, so be aware if you have one not to connect it if you go to Europe. From what I remember Germany and France were mentioned but worth looking up.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
supreme

Post by supreme »

In northern countrys buying car without heated windscreen is just not good thing. We have currently -11 to -3 C past weeks so its just fast and easy way to melt snow and ice without me have to do anything. Only have to clear side windows from snow sometimes
Fishypaul

Post by Fishypaul »

Received the all-weather floormat today great improvement
Fishypaul

Post by Fishypaul »

4x4 worked very well in the weather we have just had ,
got me in and out of the village i am impressed of the breaking system even on the ice.