Have you lot all died?

The place to discuss everything else..
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

I apologise if I upset you BUT in the "active" Skoda forum if you use the @ sign people know you are referring to their post and it also sends a notification it is a way of tagging so that you know the person that you want to read it sees it, but don't worry I won't use it again.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Don't worry, Most written tongue in cheek!
I am obviously FAR too old to get to grips with these things.
MY apologies for going off on one! :D
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Womanofkent wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:54 am @kodiaq do you know much about the new smaller version coming out? Skala?
There is a small Skoda SUV scheduled for release later this year, I believe. It has been named Kamiq and is basically a VW T-Roc or Seat Aroso with a (slightly) different body.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

ROB Administrator has already started the KAMIQ forum (in a different format for some reason.https://www.kamiqforums.co.uk/search.ph ... ive_topics
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
wakev

Post by wakev »

kodiaq wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:05 am
Womanofkent wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:54 am
wakev wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:28 pm
@kodiaq do you know much about the new smaller version coming out? Skala?
Not sure if you are referring to me?
If so, may I say I am not '@' anybody.
I don't understand the point of this form of address? Why not just Kodiaq. I am not being belligerent, I really don't understand why, when not using it in a social media sense, it is used??
I don't 'do' social media, apart from being registered on 'Farcebook' which I may go into once or twice a year.
Kodiaq, Colin or 'OY YOU' will suffice, but PLEASE NOT @ I don't know why, but it really gets up my nose. I'm just far too old I suppose :lol: and abhor the current habit of the rape of the English language.
Gosh the air is thin up here on my high horse!! :lol:
Sorry, rant over..........back to your question.......
Scala is the forthcoming new Skoda to go head to head against the Golf. Lookey here.
https://www.skoda.co.uk/new-cars/scala

I wasn't referring to you as @ that is part of your post that was quoted in my reply. sorry won't do it again :shock:
Karoq 2lt TDi sportsline.
Previous 4 yeti's over 10 years
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Wakev, don't worry. Woman of Kent did it and being a troglodyte I was not aware of the reason.
I didn't mean anybody to get involved. No umbrage taken. :lol:
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
chrispbits

Post by chrispbits »

It's good to be part of a civilised forum. @s off to you Colin.
Karoq SE L 1.6 TDI DSG in Business Grey
Usual SE L stuff plus leather seats and spare wheel
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Chris,
Oh haha, Very good!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
AliM

Post by AliM »

So I ordered my Karoq on 6th April and I will be collecting this Saturday (23 June). I will be picking up a SE L 1.5tsi DSG in Meteor grey added ACC and Virtual cockpit.

Have previously had 2 Octavia's which I loved but wanted something a bit taller. I'll let you know my first impressions after a couple of long journeys. Driving up to the lake District and Northumberland in July so should be able to give it a good test. :D
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

Milfmog wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:31 pm
Womanofkent wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:54 am @kodiaq do you know much about the new smaller version coming out? Skala?
There is a small Skoda SUV scheduled for release later this year, I believe. It has been named Kamiq and is basically a VW T-Roc or Seat Aroso with a (slightly) different body.

Have fun,

Ian.
thank you Ian
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand