Thinking about buying a Karoq but...

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
cmac

Post by cmac »

Well, I'm now a Karoq owner! Picked it up today, and took it out this evening for a short tour of some of the winding country roads in the area.

Regarding wheels, it turns out it does have the 19" craters rather than 18" alternatives like I previously thought (didn't look at them closely enough on the test drive.). Now that I know these are 19" wheels I find myself being more aware of the ride over rough bits of tarmac, even though it seemed smooth as silk when I thought it had 18" wheels fitted! The mind is a curious thing, but suffice to say the ride is good, grippy and comfortable.

Gradually getting to grips with the various settings and behaviours, and the coolest thing so far is the way that I can change the colour of the internal mood lighting! It's the little things that matter.

mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Lovely colour - we have exactly the same on an Edition!
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

I bought a space saver spare for mine as soon as I could as it didn't come with one. Tyre pressure loss warning is very handy, last week it came up offside front, so went to the tyre depot that I used to do jobs for and one of the guys noticed straight away a screw in the tyre and repaired it right away. Good to know there may be a problem before it's flat and is an immediate problem
Karoq edition in black magic pearl Black leather, 1.5 petrol dsg.
I'm Paul
cmac

Post by cmac »

I got them to throw in a free space-saver kit as part of the deal, and got that fitted today. Raises the boot floor a bit (because it's a 4wd) but there's still plenty space to play with in there.
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Well done!
If you don't ask, you don't get.
The last two cars I have bought, I have been given a 'firm' price to change both ended in £x250 & I have said "I like round numbers, how about £x000" and both times they have agreed. Every little counts.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post