Heated Windscreen

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

To the best of my knowledge, there are only two versions of the heater control panel; Climatronic and Manual. In the UK all cars get the Climatronic version which looks like this:

The electrically heated screen switch is the top half of the central button pair (roughly "D" in the picture) the heating ventilation demist setting is the upper half of the left-hand pair ("E") with the rear screen heater below it. (My previous post, written from memory, had the upper and lower half of the LH control confused; my bad :( )

My note that cold air blasting out suggests you pressed the wrong button remains correct.

Hope that helps,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670

Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

So it seems I don't have a heated front screen, no button that can be depressed on upper middle control.
But to be fair, it took no more than five minutes to defrost a heavily frosted screen with the fan running fast using the left hand upper button. Been driving diesels for many years and had to drive them a fair way before they are warm enough to clear the screen. Usually stopping to scrape the screen as it had frozen again after using de-icer and a scraper.
Karoq edition in black magic pearl Black leather, 1.5 petrol dsg.
I'm Paul

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post