Putting clock back an hour help

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

I assume everyone has put there clock back an hour in their car. I put mine back and later it was as it was before. Done it three times now and goes back as it was before. Am I missing something.
Karoq edition in black magic pearl Black leather, 1.5 petrol dsg.
I'm Paul

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

I'm surprised that none of the 17 that have read your post know how to do it.
After you have set the time and format (12/24 hr) press the scroll knob, right hand side of screen. That's what I did anyway and it has stayed as set. :D
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

I simply went to the time / date setting and unchecked the bst check box. Click went back an hour and has stayed there. Hope this helps
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

All I could find in the handbook was how to change the time with the oo set buttons behind the steering wheel, it only said to use the oo button. I will have to try the touch screen. Is it in settings.

Can someone move this post I didn't realise I put in introductions
I'm Paul
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

I think it is in Menu -> Vehicle -> Time and date from what I recall
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Yes I did it. Can't remember if it was vehicle but yes it was time and date and uncheck bst. I also had a problem with the central locking after using the key fob, it went to single door unlock. Handbook says menu - car - settings, when in fact it's vehicle not car. I reckon I will get to grips with it now I have found my way around.
I'm Paul
probinson530

Post by probinson530 »

I also had problems with setting time on the Columbus in Vehicle/Settings/Time and Date. I had to change from GPS setting to Manual and then manually set the time. Stayed set to right time after that. I would have thought that GPS would automatically change the time but didn't.
Currently 2018 Karoq 1.5 Edition and 2007 Mazda MX5 2.0 Sport.
Previously 1.4 Octavia Elegance Estate and 2.0 TDI Superb Elegance Estate.
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

I just unchecked the bst box and the gps changed the time, go figure
I'm Paul
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

probinson530 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 pm I also had problems with setting time on the Columbus in Vehicle/Settings/Time and Date. I had to change from GPS setting to Manual and then manually set the time. Stayed set to right time after that. I would have thought that GPS would automatically change the time but didn't.
The PS satellites transmit a time signal based on UTC (GMT). You need to tell the car if you are using Daylight saving time or not; do that and all is well (and the time setting will be spot on).

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670