Hiya

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Hiya Fellow Karoq lovers. Placed my order on 01/08/18 for a 1.5TSI SE L DSG in Petrol Blue with a dash cam, space saver spare wheel and black leather upholstery. Expected delivery is the end of October.

PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Hi and welcome. Obviously delivery times haven't improved much in England yet. I got mine in 10 weeks.seemed like bloody ages. I'm absolutely delighted with it. If you come across anything new or unusual in relation to Karoq's do let us know.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hey Bluesman,

Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace. I am impressed by the quoted delivery date, 12-13 weeks is far better than some people have been quoted. let's hope that Skoda can keep the date.

Have fun,

Ian.

PS; If you have not already done so I would recommend downloading and reading the owners handbook. there is a lot of stuff that is not obvious and investing a little time upfront will help you settle into your new car that bit faster.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Hi Milfmog,

After reading some of the posts on this forum, I too am beginning to wonder if I will actually get my new motor by the end of October! I'm not too worried if it isn't ready by then as it's a Motability order and they can extend the contract on my existing vehicle - Golf 1.4 TSI GT Estate - if necessary. Obviously I'd prefer to get my Karoq on time as from the test drives I've had in both diesel and petrol versions, I have been very impressed with it, especially the all round visibility and comfort when driving. Thanks for the link to the owners handbook which I have just had a quick look through, I can see that there are sections there that will answer some of the questions I already have.

Have a great day.