Drive The Deal

The place to discuss everything else..
24 VRT

Post by 24 VRT »

Hi all - looking to order a new Karoq Edition for the wife as she's rather taken with the beige leather interior that can be had. Have obtained prices from carwow, autoebid and drivethedeal, and discussed price with a local dealer. They were not interested in even trying to match/get close to drivethedeal's price - they were just over £1k adrift. So, whilst I'll try another local dealer just in case, it looks like I'm going to need to use drivethedeal. So the question I have is has anyone any recent experience of them - how smooth was the transaction, and were there any problems or aspects I need to watch for. I acknowledge that if I proceed then I will be dealing with the dealer found by drivethedeal, and that they could be at the other end of the country.
Cheers
24 VRT

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

If you are interested in a 'pre-loved' Petrol blue 1.5 DSG Pan roof cream leather 9k miles. 19 reg
I have just P/Xd mine with Meadens of Brockenhurst.
If interested, give Tom Sexton (Dealer Principle) a tinkle and tell him Colin Lambert pointed you in his direction.
meadens.com
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
24 VRT

Post by 24 VRT »

Thanks but we've now got a factory order arranged, which a local dealer did for us today - bettered drivethedeal's price! Just got to hope the rumours of a 10% import tax following Brexit don't come about, or that delivery occurs before 1st Jan 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post