What did you drive before the Karoq?

The place to discuss everything else..
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I previously had a 1.6l Diesel Yeti (a "Greenline II") and have now replaced that with a Karoq.

Most folks on the Yeti owners club forum are not impressed by the bland look of the Karoq (I have to agree with them) and a section has been created there for folks who have now replaced their Yetis. So far I am the only Karoq buyer to have broken cover there (there is also one Kodiaq owner there, who is also here and can identify himself if he wishes). So come on folks, 'fess up to your previous ride.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670

Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

husband traded in a Lexus IS300H L and before that Lexus GS300 and IS200 more luxury saloons than SUVs so a total change for us
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

8 year Fiat Panda 1.1. One of the most fun cars ever with great character, but was a second car...
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Jimbologo

Post by Jimbologo »

An Audi A3 which I hated as not enough room , poor quality interior and an uncomfortable ride . Loving my karoq so much taken it on a 3000 mile trip around Europe ! Currently in Switzerland 🇨🇭

IMG_6182.JPG

davylee2470

Post by davylee2470 »

Nissan Pulsar ntec
Cant wait for my Karoq 1.6d SEL Petrol Blue due late Oct ? can't wait
davylee2470

Post by davylee2470 »

Nissan Pulsar ntec
Cant wait for my Karoq 1.6d SEL Petrol Blue due late Oct ? can't wait
bone_tone

Post by bone_tone »

Nissan Qashqai 1.2 NTEC+. Enjoyed it to start with, although it was underpowered and, after £9000 worth of warranty work in total, I decided to get rid as soon as the 3 year warranty was up! The first, and only, car that ever broke down on me in 45 years of driving....

Loving the Karoq!
Skoda Karoq 1.5TSI SE L Capuccino Beige
Milgey

Post by Milgey »

Audi Q3 Tdi Quattro last 2 cars and Octavia Scout TSI before that
Karoq 1.5 SEL DSG in Meteor Grey hopefully built this week (fingers crossed)
Current - MY21 1.5 SE-L DSG in Petrol Blue + Virtual Cockpit
Past - MY19 1.5 SE-L DSG in Meteor Grey
LancashireLad

Post by LancashireLad »

Hi,
Yeti L &K 2.0 tdi 150 DSG , before that Yeti 1.2 petrol dsg.
Both brilliant cars to own. We really miss the Yeti, being so idiosyncratic was a big plus for us whilst still being incredibly practical. Don’t get me wrong, the Karoq 1.5 DSG Edition in Moon White with black interior is very accomplished & versatile, we often remove the rear seats for various jobs, a clever feature to have.
The Yeti did seem more ‘planted’ to the road, maybe a 2.0 later diesel Karoq would be more like our last Yeti?
Happy motoring,
Ps. Only seen a couple of Karoq so far.
TJJ

Post by TJJ »

Hi Yeti F/L 1.2 TSI in Jungle Green and White roof. MY15 Australian Base model. Couldn't part with it so my son now drives it. Now have the Ozzy Launch Edition. See the specs in my intro "Just got a Australian Launch Edition" Am loving the bigger space and load room and the more powerful 1.5 TSI . Both cars are the same weight at 1400 kilos but the Karoq is 110 kw v 77 kw and 250nm v 175 nm. Interior build and tech is way better too. But still love that Yeti. Would have loved a petrol blue with white roof Karoq but haven't seen any two tone ones yet.
TJJ
Karoq 1.5 DSG Oz Launch Ed. Candy White 19"
My other car's a Yeti

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post