Picked up my Karoq 1.5TSI petrol on 12th January

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
supreme

Post by supreme »

Menacemum wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:33 pm I have been looking for months! My initial choice was a steel grey, that changed to white after seeing a kodiaq in white which looked awesome and then onto moon white which is a little softer. When I got to the showroom they had the Karoq in green, blue and cappuccino colours which all looked nice but I have stayed with the decision of Moon white.
I like the contrast of the Black leather interior and the white really stands out. Anyway I think all the colours are great, probably why it’s tricky to decide and I’m super excited to get my hands on mine. :P
Nice :) I also choose moon white. It looks really outstanding under sunshine and cool bit darker white on cloudy day.
Same with interiour i choosed black. I also plan to tint rear windows after getting my car to very dark. That contrast will look so good after that.

pikob

Post by pikob »

I'm particularly interested in how the beige leather interior looks like. Unfortunately none of the dealers around me have this combination for preview. Any chance of posting pics of the interior? How's the leather quality and what color is the roof lining in beige combination? Thanks!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post