Service/Nav queries

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
mistac

Post by mistac »

Couple of questions.
1. I have pcp finance service deal which simply
says it covers 1 oil service and 1 inspection service. My Karoq is set to fixed intervals ( I did not ask for this and thought the default was variable intervals?) but think I may now be better changing to variable servicing as we only have the one car now, likely to due 10k + miles and our journey types now do not consist of too many town type commutes. Can I change/reset intervals to variable myself or is it a dealer reset and do I have to tell dealer/finance company. ? Also will it reset to variable from now or is it clever enough to recognise I am part way though interval mileage wise and just calculate the correct variable interval?
2. On Amundsen sat nav, can I choose “main roads route” as default and if so how as I don’t like being routed round all the country lanes even it may be slightly quicker!
Skoda Karoq 1.5 DSG SEL June 2021 MY21 with optional Virtual Cockpit

RogerJT

Post by RogerJT »

Answer to question 2 is no. VW/Skoda seem to think that this common feature in just about every other satnav I have used, both in- car and separate, is not needed. In my opinion the MIB-3 Sat Nav is just about the worst I have ever used. Once I can sort things out I shall be using something much more sensible on my phone.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post