Awaiting my Skoda Karoq

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
jjg70

Post by jjg70 »

I got mine from Marshall Skoda at Milton Keynes. No problems - I got it when they said I would and I've now done nearly 2000 miles. No problems at all apart from the crappy wiper blades which I replaced with Bosch. Fantastic motor - love the DSG gearbox - my first ever automatic. Performs well, but still don't know what it'll be like towing the caravan, if I ever get back to Brittany before I croak.

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Not a bad guess on my part about your rubbish dealer then! ;)
Skodas often get held up at Emden. I believe it is because all VAG group use the Emden ships to get to U.K.
Of course Skoda are the poor relation behind Audi, VW etc.
Because of the rip off prices charged by those two brands VAG make more profit per capita and so they jump the queue. OR SO I'M TOLD!!
BTW way The only @ that I am is at home. I am a luddite and do do social media speak! ;)
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
hawazop

Post by hawazop »

Your dealer does sound useless
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Mrsimpatient wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:12 am Kodiaq, my dealership are indeed Marshall’s 😩 I was warned they were useless but I stupidly didn’t listen. It’s Marshall’s Newbury for anyone’s future reference. Originally I was greeted with enthusiasm, I’ve called 3 times with no call back and a ‘if there was an update we’d tell you’ almost as if I don’t actually matter as a customer. My husband has looked into dates etc and he said that it could be 11 weeks meaning and extra 4 weeks for us. If that’s the case I’d rather be told than left in the dark constantly not knowing where the chuff my car is at any stage. I’ve been advised to speak to Skoda Uk, who have advised me that I need a few details from the dealership and they will help me. That said as the dealership are useless I may have better luck getting blood out of a stone at this stage.
Hard luck.
Newbury is one branch of Marshalls that is most frequently moaned about. Yo don't HAVE to take it there for any servicing or problems.
Try your next nearest dealer. I know it's a long way away, but when you get to your first service and if you fancy a day out in the New Forest Try MEADENS of Brockenhurst. I have dealt with them for 13 years and always treated very well, with no problems regarding warranty claims.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
hawazop

Post by hawazop »

i'm looking forward tellculvers com survey taco bell breakfast hours
to book The facelifted Skoda Karoq

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views