couple of questions

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
mistac

Post by mistac »

1. I am considering purchasing the Skoda double sided boot mat thing but the accessories brochure indicates it is only as part of a pack and it is for fixed seats, but is there a varioflex version and can it be bought as a standalone item? They also list a more expensive plastic boot dish but it doesn't say whether it is varioflex compatible or not - anyone has any thoughts who has either of these and are there better or cheaper variations online? Finally, they also show a boot liner as part of the pet protection pack - not sure if this is one of the two mentioned above or a different one and is that also available as a standalone item!

2. Had rear seat belt reminder dash light come on today - I had lifted the rear seats the other today and seems that perhaps when I returned them to their normal position they had not seated properly as I believe there is some sort of underseat box/sensor that fits into a connector when lowered - all seems good now once rear seat in proper position!

Advice appreciated

Cheers
Skoda Karoq 1.5 DSG SEL June 2021 MY21 with optional Virtual Cockpit

24 VRT

Post by 24 VRT »

We ordered our reversible boot mat as part of our factory build order, so don't know the part number off hand. However Caffyns show item 57A061163A as fitting the varioflex fitted boot - https://seat-skoda.caffynsparts.co.uk/p ... ear-seats/
May be worth double checking with them by phone or perhaps drop into your local dealership? They may also be able to advise if it is the same mat in the pet protection pack.
Don't forget to look on e-Bay as these double sided mats come up there quite often and you may be able to get a used one quite cheaply.
Patr

Post by Patr »

I bought the reversible boot mat for my Edition from Caffyns as part of the protection pack which is good value if you take into account the individual prices.

https://seat-skoda.caffynsparts.co.uk/p ... -rear-seat

The mudflaps are not something I would have bought but I am glad I did. They blend in well, are very easy to fit without removing the wheels and have certainly been a boon as the roads around here in Mid Wales have been very muddy during the harvest.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post