How high am I?

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
SallyTB

Post by SallyTB »

I’m onto my second Karoq, both Technologies - 1st was the 2018 2.0 Tdi, this one the 2021 1.0TSI 110 SE , and finding some of the sat nav features slightly different. I’ll work out the slightly less intuitive route finder as I go along but I can’t find the height above sea level that my first Karoq had. Any ideas of where it might be hiding? What you don’t realise you find useful until you don’t have it anymore ….

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

I'm not aware of which system you have fitted in the 1.0L SE.
Om my previous Karoqs, SE L, Edition and now Sportline the altitude is shown at the bottom right hand side of the satnav screen.
Have a poke around in the settings and see if you can find anything.
Somebody here will probably be able to give you a definitive answer.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
CJJE

Post by CJJE »

I hadn't realised that was missing - but I haven't been driving in the mountains for 18 months :) !

I agree I used to find it useful too, although it always annoyed me that it didn't show my height in metres. But I can't see how to display that in the new MIB3 Amundsen either. Yet another design fault!!

If you have the 'Virtual Cockpit' digital instrument panel it can be added there, but I suspect that won't be very helpful to you :(

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post