Karoq Impresses

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Nick Bucks

Post by Nick Bucks »

Positive reports on the Karoq in today's motoring press. In today's Auto Express the Karoq beats the Peugeot 3008 in a head to head whilst Autocar has positive first impressions, Seems the ride /handling trade off is good even without adaptive dampers.

airpauly

Post by airpauly »

I have test driven both the 3008 SUV and the Karoq and know where my money is going. If anyone has ever sat in the back of a 3008 SUV and has not needed a bum transplant, then id love to hear from you, they are the worst, most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat on in a car, they might as well have just stuck a wooden seat in the back it would have been more comfy !! The cabin material particularly from the interior roof down to the rear was black and very uninspiring. Very nice digital dash but the Karoq will have that as well soon but no brainer for me, the Karoq just had way more of a quality feel about it, from cabin materials to drive experience. Just my opinions from test driving both.
supreme

Post by supreme »

airpauly wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:55 pm I have test driven both the 3008 SUV and the Karoq and know where my money is going. If anyone has ever sat in the back of a 3008 SUV and has not needed a bum transplant, then id love to hear from you, they are the worst, most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat on in a car, they might as well have just stuck a wooden seat in the back it would have been more comfy !! The cabin material particularly from the interior roof down to the rear was black and very uninspiring. Very nice digital dash but the Karoq will have that as well soon but no brainer for me, the Karoq just had way more of a quality feel about it, from cabin materials to drive experience. Just my opinions from test driving both.
Exactly same thing here. I did test drive also few months ago 3008 but i didnt like it so waited for Karoq and after test drive both Karoq is winner. I just wish Skoda would offer digital main display already but sadly not until May.
airpauly

Post by airpauly »

it will be May before you know it and its what im waiting for too

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post