Boot Dimensions

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
naomiquoroll

Post by naomiquoroll »

Hi,

Does anybody know the dimensions of the boot? Need to know the height of the opening and there aren't specific enough dimensions released.

Many thanks

Nick Bucks

Post by Nick Bucks »

Hello
Not sure where you live but if you can get hold of a copy of " What Car " magazine- January 2018 available in UK newsagents from Friday 24th November you will find in it a comparison test between the Karoq and Ateca. The article includes both photos and diagrams with the dimensions you are looking for.
Regards
airpauly

Post by airpauly »

I took one for a test drive and having been a former Yeti owner and a current Qashqai owner the boot is pretty good, way better than the Yeti was and comparable if not bigger than the Qashqai, my only gripe which goes back to the days of the Yeti is that they STILL have not put a protective screen between the rear boot space and the centre armrest so if you have anything grubby, muddy etc it can ruin the armrest, whereas the Octavia and Superbs had a screen to protect the rear seats from whatever was in the boot......I even wrote to Skoda customer care about it and was a bit disappointed to find the lessons not learned in the Karoq !

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post