Heated Steering Wheel - How to switch on ?

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Davey

Post by Davey »

Hi there. New owner here. Picked up my new car yesterday.
I have a 2.0 Sportline DSG, pre reg Sept2020 with delivery miles only.
The spec sheet states the vehicle comes with a heated steering wheel as standard.
My question is a simple one. How on earth do you switch it on ? It doesn’t warm up when the drivers seat is heated and I can find no button or command in the infotainment. I rang the dealership and the salesperson spoken to didn’t know. Can anybody point me in the right direction ?
Rgds

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

There's a button on the top left side of the steering wheel which turns mine on. There are three heat settings which it cycles through with repeated presses, and my Virtual Cockpit shows the heat setting at the bottom left.

Or you can also control it via the air-con menu I think. Can't remember now if it has to be enabled in that menu first, but it will be handy to get it working for this weekend :)

Chris

PS: The printed owners manual should tell you, and the downloaded one adds more info about your infotainment system.
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post