ORDER BOOKS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR ALL-NEW ŠKODA KAROQ

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Peddy

Post by Peddy »

bone_tone wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:55 pm SE L ordered today! Beware anybody trying to work out specs without visiting a dealer - I found that some items shown in the online brochure as standard are shown as payable options on the configurator!

Even the dealer wasn't sure, so we've had to work to the specs that they've been given, and they've agreed that they will pay for anything which is shown as standard spec, if subsequently that is not the case....
Hi did you manage to get any discount or did you pay full asking price

bone_tone

Post by bone_tone »

Peddy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 pm
bone_tone wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:55 pm SE L ordered today! Beware anybody trying to work out specs without visiting a dealer - I found that some items shown in the online brochure as standard are shown as payable options on the configurator!

Even the dealer wasn't sure, so we've had to work to the specs that they've been given, and they've agreed that they will pay for anything which is shown as standard spec, if subsequently that is not the case....
Hi did you manage to get any discount or did you pay full asking price
Part exchanging my existing car, but got a good price for that - more than offered by other dealers against cars that have been out longer.
Skoda Karoq 1.5TSI SE L Capuccino Beige

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post