Trip meter on digital dashboard

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
NicksKaroq

Post by NicksKaroq »

Hi
I’m new to the forum having just purchased a 4WD Edition 1500cc registered June 19.

Anyone know how to set the trip meter on the digital dashboard?

I’m sure there will other silly questions to follow!

Lineman

Post by Lineman »

Not sure if my car dash (SEL) is the same as yours, but I just press the left hand side of the 0.0/SET bar above the steering column. Maybe I pressed the wrong side once, but I seem to remember inadvertently messing up the time on the clock.
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Lineman,
Do you have the digital dash? I thought the bar to which you refer was only on the analogue dash, but I may be wrong. ('cos I don't have the 'virtual' dash.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
Lineman

Post by Lineman »

I have to be honest and say that I don't know the difference only ever having seen mine - I thought a 'digital dash' was a reference to the type that show up on the windscreen. My answer was couched in 'not sure' terms in case the 0.0/SET bar was a universal feature for all Karoq dashes..
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Hello Lineman,
every Skoda in the 'K' family that I have seen without the digital dash has the bar we are talking about. Digital dash is also referred to as 'Virtual dash' one in which the dash can be changed as in touch screen type display.
What you think of as 'digital' is HUD, head up display . Where some information is displayed on a transparent screen on top of the dash board a la fighter aircraft. So far, I don't think Skoda have gone down this route.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
NicksKaroq

Post by NicksKaroq »

Thanks for help re trip meter. I am still struggling- it’s a virtual dashboard and the bottom left shows the trip meter and the bottom right the total distance. At present they both show the same but no obvious way of resetting the trip meter.
draig

Post by draig »

I don't have a virtual display, so can't guarantee that the following works:

On the steering wheel - "Press the display menu button, change to vehicle data, scroll to Trip and long press the scroll wheel to reset."

('Stolen' from another Skoda Forum)
AKA Dai, deepest darkest Wales
Karoq Scout 4x4 2.0 TDI 150hp
Black Magic (Pearl)
NicksKaroq

Post by NicksKaroq »

I’ve found the answer - buried in the digital options!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post