Mods to add to my karoq Style plus

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Youngblood68

Post by Youngblood68 »

LOVE MY SUV what a pleasure to drive it my ONLY negative is Android Car is really bad most apps dont work maps some times arrow going the other way and not in same direction as the car . cant open whatsapp or telegram to read the message ? and before I could share my drive from maps now i cant . as well how do i get away info box that cover half the maps ?? is there away to get it away and press something when i want to see more info? is there away as well to get my side mirror to bend down when i am reversing to park?? I dont have the AMUNDSON mediacenter , so is there another way to connect a sim card so I can use skoda connect or have wifi ? thanks and open for tips and ticks lol....

draig

Post by draig »

Regarding the arrow not going in the same direction as the car, this might be because the map is always pointing north even the car is pointing another direction. Is there an option in the map app that you're using to de-select the 'always pointing north'?
AKA Dai, deepest darkest Wales
Karoq Scout 4x4 2.0 TDI 150hp
Black Magic (Pearl)
Demport

Post by Demport »

Tilting the door mirror when reversing - instructions on pp 80/81 of my Owner's Manual (57A012720AD).
It certainly works in an Edition, although you have to remember to turn the rotary knob to 'L' or 'R' as desired.
Hope this helps.
22MY, Karoq 1.5 Edition DSG - 71 registered

Replaced 19MY, Karoq 1.5 Edition DSG 4x4 - 69 registered

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post