SE features

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Reubs

Post by Reubs »

I wondered if there was a definitive list available of exactly what features etc are on an SE spec vehicle?
I thought the SE had lane assist, not too worried if it hasn’t. Dealers don’t seem aware of what spec matches what variation.
Help!

NeilD

Post by NeilD »

Lane assist is an optional extra on the SE
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Go to the Skoda configurator and work your way right through and at the end (don't add any options) it will tell you what 'bits' are standard fitment
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
Reubs

Post by Reubs »

Thanks. I’ll give it a go.
draig

Post by draig »

You can see the standard stuff & available options in a downloadable brochure at this link:
https://www.skoda.co.uk/discover/download-a-brochure
AKA Dai, deepest darkest Wales
Karoq Scout 4x4 2.0 TDI 150hp
Black Magic (Pearl)
silverhairs

Post by silverhairs »

That's the problem with todays car sales persons. They don't know what extra's come with each spec!!
They have all the information at their finger tips, but are too bone idle even to swat up on the cars they sell.
This is generally typical to the vast majority of all car sales people. A little bit of homework would give the customers
more confidence in the sales people.
Also the under handed way they sell something you didn't ask for. My last car, I paid cash, they come out with the sales documents
I was looking through it and unbeknown to me they had added cover for
Damage to wheels
Damage to bodywork
Tyre insurance
and another couple of things I cannot remember, but the extra's came to near on £1,000. I sent them back in the office with a few choice words.
To be honest they were tacking the **** and nearly told them where to push their car

So really I don't have much respect for car sales people.