Headlight Adjustment warning

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Nols56

Post by Nols56 »

Hi All,

I have had my Karoq for some time and I am very happy with it but a recent problem regarding the headlights blinding other drivers has come to light (excuse the pun). For the record I have not really used the car late at night but having had to do a number of journeys at night recently and it became major problem with drivers getting very angry at me, not only from being behind them but others on the other side of the road even motorways/

The problem is that the headlights were not checked at all on the production line and as a result they were very badly out.

When it was delivered to me they checked they worked but not the adjustment as this should have been done at the factory and not due for an MOT again they were not checked.

So if you start to get flashed then please get the checked. The local dealer in Poole fixed them in an hour or so and were shocked at how badly aligned they were.

Happy motoring

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Do you live in Poole? If so, we re the only 2 on the forum as far as I know.
I'm glad you found Westover satisfactory. Let's hope that situation lasts. When you get fed up with them let me know & I'll tell you where there is a really GOOD Skoda dealer. Apart from that and because I don't want to get sued for libel, I shall say no more!
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
Nols56

Post by Nols56 »

Hi
Yes in Poole
Have to say they have been very helpful so far
cheers
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

You're very lucky then!
I'm glad to have at least one other forum member in Poole.
I thought I was all alone!! :(
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post