SD Card difficulty

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Mel5454

Post by Mel5454 »

Hi,
This is my first card without a CD player, so i am trying to load my collections onto an SD card.

1st trial - just added 2 tracks onto the SD card, put it in car, and both tracks shown ready for me to select the one I wanted.

Thinking this was easy, I then created two directories and added the two albums, thinking that I would be able to see both albums. However the car gave me no selection option, merely started playing the first album.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, and would appreciate some help in arranging various albums on the SD card such that the car gives me the option of selecting the one I want.

Mel

1.5 SEL - (and very pleased with it)

sanqhar

Post by sanqhar »

Took the SD card out of my Yeti and it worked straight away in my Karoq. The card has loads of directories. From memory touching “Selection” bring up the list of songs and then touching one of the card shape icons at the top of the screen goes back up another level.

If in doubt look at the screen and touch an icon you haven’t touched before and see what happens.

Tom
....and today was a good day in the life of....
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Agree with previous post. However I like to randomise my music rather that listen to specific albums so I set up anSD car which just has all the individual tracks and it shuffles them really well. So if you like random that is best way.
Grumpy. Karoq 1.0L SE in Business Grey previous Yeti owner
Mel5454

Post by Mel5454 »

Sanqhar was right on the button! the handbook is not at all clear on how to deal with this, and this was my first foray into SD cards for a car.

Thanks again, now busy putting endless tracks onto the card.

Thanks also to Grumpy has his suggestion - may well try that next!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mel - Karoq 1.5 SEL in Dark Blue, with electric seat.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post