Has anyone driven in Europe in their karoq

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

I am going to France next week to check on my house and pay the water bill and haven't driven my karoq there yet. As it has led lights I was hoping I would be able to have them dipping to the right. The handbook only says to turn on travel mode, in this mode no automatic beam adjustment is made ahead of the vehicle. not sure what that means
Karoq edition in black magic pearl Black leather, 1.5 petrol dsg.
I'm Paul

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

The only part of Europe I've driven the Karoq in is the bit they call England :) (I have not even been to Scotland or Wales in it yet). I have not experimented with "Tourist mode" but will be interested to know what it actually does when you have tried it (or if anyone else has used it and can tell us).

Have fun (and Happy New Year to one and all),

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Jimbologo

Post by Jimbologo »

I have driven all over Europe in mine , but thankfully only during daylight . When I try to change the lights it says function not available - one for skoda I think .
Thanks
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Jimbologo wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:50 pm I have driven all over Europe in mine , but thankfully only during daylight . When I try to change the lights it says function not available - one for skoda I think .
Thanks
do you have full led lights
I'm Paul
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Milfmog wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 pm The only part of Europe I've driven the Karoq in is the bit they call England :) (I have not even been to Scotland or Wales in it yet). I have not experimented with "Tourist mode" but will be interested to know what it actually does when you have tried it (or if anyone else has used it and can tell us).

Have fun (and Happy New Year to one and all),

Ian.
The bit they call England? Ah I just fell in, for now that is
I'm waiting until it's dark and try it this evening
I'm Paul
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Set headlights to left hand drive in settings, lights travel mode, wasn't totally dark and didn't look much different. Couldn't change to right hand drive while driving, stopped put car in park and changed back, only difference may be they look lower in left hand drive.
I'm Paul
nrichardson14

Post by nrichardson14 »

Hi,
I'm new to the forum - I purchased mine in June 6 months back. Yes, I have driven in Europe to south of France in September - the headlight question was very easy, just go into settings while you are waiting to unload and one click and lights reset, same on return journey. Otherwise fuel economy etc was much as advertised and a really comfortable drive. Suppose round trip was about 1800 miles.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I gather from reading on other forums that some Skodas simply set the lights to travel mode based on the location of the car. I'd be interested to know if that works with the Karoq.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Will let you know when I go to France next week.
I'm Paul

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post