Door Rattles

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Milgey

Post by Milgey »

Hi all, had my Karoq since end of September and since day 1 (literally driving home from dealership l) I have had rattles in both the front driver & passenger doors - have left it so it gets louder and more noticeable for dealer to take care of (do not want to hear the normal responses of can’t find anything wrong).

Has anyone had the same issue - sounds like a loose cable?
Current - MY21 1.5 SE-L DSG in Petrol Blue + Virtual Cockpit
Past - MY19 1.5 SE-L DSG in Meteor Grey

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Lots of rattles in my car, but that is all the junk I keep in it. No rattles at all if I remove my garbage and just make sure the seatbelts are stowed properly.

When you take the car back, make sure you clear all your loose stuff out first; it is really embarrassing if the rattle you are complaining about turns out to be a pen you dropped into the door pocket... Of course, if they find a rattly pen they will tell you that was the cause and stop looking for anything else, so don't give them that excuse.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Davithh

Post by Davithh »

4 week old karoq 1.5 tsi meteor grey with canton upgrade.Drivers and passenger doors have developed a rattle only when going over rough road.Sounds like glass on metal olny happens when the window is closed its coming from just above the internal door handle.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Did you eventually sort that rattle?