Impressive

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Legless

Post by Legless »

Picked up my 1.6 TDI DSG SEL in business grey last Tuesday, on Friday we travelled from Newcastle to Southampton 320 miles, and made the return journey today, very impressed with the car, cruise control was really useful as was navigation, overall a really comfortable ride, completed return journey in five and a half hours including a 15 minute toilet break and got home feeling as fresh as a daisy, my only slight niggle is that the steering is very light at 70mph.

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Legless wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:29 pm my only slight niggle is that the steering is very light at 70mph.
Try the Sport setting; it reduces the steering assistance a little. You can either use sport mode or set the individual mode to your preference.

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Agree with Ian here. I generally use normal in town, then individual on motorway / cross country. In individual mode I have everything as per normal apart from the steering, which I have set at sport. If I then want to get even more spirited then just nudge the gearlever into sport and away I go :-).
Excellent colour choice by the way - absolutely love it on ours and still isn't showing up the dirt after 6 weeks without a wash!
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.