Won't stay in "Eco" Mode

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
John0103

Post by John0103 »

Interesting your comment about page numbers. Mine is definitely 242, perhaps there are different versions dependant on when it was downloaded.
I have the Individual option which i tried but gave up on as the drive selection reverts in exactly the same way. Other functions appear to be retained but i haven't bothered with it in detail recently.
I felt Skoda weren't desperately interested in my comment but more interested in closing what they saw as a complaint. They certainly didn't seem to see it as a software bug.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG in Candy White with Beige Leather. Heated windscreen. Electric drivers seat. Power Boot. Auto light assist. Canton sound system. Took delivery 03/11/2018 very pleased so far although there is some jerkiness when cold.

Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Unless I was going on a motorway journey with cruise control on I wouldn't even consider Eco, it's gutless in Eco. Having said that, I wouldn't bother with Eco even then. Claimed fuel consumption is a total lie anyway. Drive for me and sport to get away quicker and when I'm in the mood.
Karoq edition in black magic pearl Black leather, 1.5 petrol dsg.
I'm Paul
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Having said I wouldn't bother with Eco, today I did a motorway journey to heathrow airport, A2, M25 and M4, switched to Eco and cruise control, that way I didn't have to use the pedal and have that feeling of trying to push on a heavy pedal. When I started the car for the journey back it showed Eco on the main screen but was in D in the gear indicator. I forgot to check the fuel consumption but will tomorrow.
Karoq edition in black magic pearl Black leather, 1.5 petrol dsg.
I'm Paul

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post