Folding rear seats

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

This morning i folded the middle seat, as womanofkent said pull the tab for a second time and push the seat back down until it clicks, it then misses the air vents. The Skoda dealers salesman didn't know how to do it. I will let them know I know how to do it but I'm not going to show them. If I do I would bet my house the salesman will say " I new that "
Karoq edition in black magic pearl Black leather, 1.5 petrol dsg.
I'm Paul

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Thanks Ford Pop, that has saved me standing in the piddling rain doing it! :D
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Folding the rear seats confused me in the Yeti but the Karoq is the same and once you know the trick it is very easy and no problem at all.

The trick is in squashing the cushions sufficiently. The attached information was lifted from the pdf copy of the owners manual, page 86. In Support Desk language this would be described as an RTFM call ;) But I am very disappointed that neither the dealer nor Skoda could tell you this.

Have fun,

Ian.

Folding middle rear seat.JPG

Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

If the Yeti had the same arrangement it's unbelievable that the dealer didn't know how to do it. I hope the mechanics know what they are doing. Maybe this is a way to test the dealership for competence before booking a service.
I'm Paul
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

kodiaq wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:29 am Thanks Ford Pop, that has saved me standing in the piddling rain doing it! :D
Don't mention it, fortunately it had stopped raining before I ventured out to try it. Now it's blowing a hooligan
I'm Paul
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

yay glad it worked for you all now it's one of those easy once you know how things
:lol:
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
Ford pop racer

Post by Ford pop racer »

Thanks, I didn't think to look in the handbook after the putting the clock back saga.
I'm Paul

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post