Panoramic mirror

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Can anyone recommend a panoramic mirror that will fit a 1.5 TSi SEL DSG as I have restricted neck movement?

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I can't answer the question, but it might help if you specified whether you are asking about the interior rearview mirror or the door mirrors.

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Its to clip on to the interior rear view mirror.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I don't have any firsthand experience of this type of mirror, but my good friend Mr Google turned up this. At under £10 delivered, it may be worth a punt... (Ebay has other options that are cheaper, but they did not fill me with confidence.)

Hope that helps,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Thanks Milfmog. Have decided to wait until I have my new toy (Karoq!) so that I have a better idea of how the vehicle’s mirrors cope. That’s certainly a decent price with free delivery. Have seen them for double that price!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post