UK postcodes

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
prospero

Post by prospero »

Can you program a destination just using UK postcode? I can't see how to do it.

mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

I think only up to the first letter of the second part. Then it will bring up a list of possible matches. I generally search by road name and town
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

we have put in full postcodes and it works, I know it was hard to find to begin with but since then it seems to be happy to put them in all the time, we have updated our sat nav since we took delivery of car on 1st Feb.

just forgot there are 2 systems, we have Columbus
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I simply type the postcode into the address bar and it finds the place. You then have the option to add a house number if required or you can just accept the place found from the postcode which will usually be within a 100 yards or so. Could not be much simpler... (Amundsen system (standard in an SE-L)).

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670