Columbus stereo settings

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Rob Parkin

Post by Rob Parkin »

Anyone have optimum stereo settings for the sound on the Columbus?

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

If my son chose the music, the best setting is "Off" :D

More seriously, I don't believe there is an optimum setting (except perhaps to centre everything) For my money the best setting is the one you like best, and that will vary depending on what you are listening to and your personal preferences.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

IMG_20180921_145220.jpg

This works ok for me
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Looking at those settings I can hear the sound engineer sat at a million pound mixing desk sobbing into his beer and wondering why he bothers. Having said that, as I posted previously, there are too many factors involved for anyone to produce a best set as it is really down to personal preference and the audio you are listening to. Opera lovers will want probably want a set up quite different from the heavy metal fans or Kylie Minogue's listeners (are there any left?) and they would not be happy with the settings most would choose for talk radio...

You paid your money, now it is your choice.

Have fun,

Ian
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670