DELIVERY DELAYS

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Result! You'd better get reading that owners manual...

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670

Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Yay! Just spoken to Skoda UK and the Karoq I ordered on 1/8/18 is due into the UK week 43/44.
Milgey

Post by Milgey »

It is now in my possession!!

Will post pics in the gallery section
Current - MY21 1.5 SE-L DSG in Petrol Blue + Virtual Cockpit
Past - MY19 1.5 SE-L DSG in Meteor Grey
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Looking good Milgey. Happy motoring!
Pointedarrow

Post by Pointedarrow »

Car now at dealer and I collect this Friday. Where can I download an owners manual so I can read up in advance?
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

A Google search for "skoda karoq owners manual" turned up this.

The second item on the list is what you are looking for.

Happy reading and have fun,

Ian.

PS I bet Friday feels a long time coming...
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

GerryH3

Post by GerryH3 »

Placed order on 22nd July for SE L 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with heated windscreen, steel spacesaver spare wheel plus Isofix on front passenger seat.

Robert at West End Garage Edinburgh has sent regular video updates.

It was a confirmed build for Week 36 but unfortunately that coincided with the switch from production to WLTP testing and the build didn't proceed

Just had another video update from the dealer advising that the car is built and is now en route to Emden.

Expected ETA at the dealership is about 2.5 weeks from now. Unfortunately I will be away on vacation by then so the dealership will need to babysit it for a couple of weeks until we get back.

Something to look forward to!!!
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Yay! Had a chat with Skoda UK Chat who said that my car will be at the dealer’s w/c 41 which is next week. Probably ready for collection w/c 15/10/18. That would be 2 and a half months since placing the order. Will speak with the dealership on Monday/Tuesday unless they contact me first!
tricky63

Post by tricky63 »

Hi everyone. Dealer has told me my SEL 1.6 TDI DSG is due to be built w/c 29 October so assuming it does to plan roughly how long does it take for car to be shipped to UK & dealer?
Many thanks
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Four to six weeks is typical, but I have heard of quicker deliveries. I guess it depends on how many other cars they have waiting to go on the ship.

time to start reading the manual...

Ian.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post