DELIVERY DELAYS

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Housedweller

Post by Housedweller »

My Motability manager rang today to say that my car has arrived early 1.6 dsg sel white and can pick up Tuesday originally said Nov/Dec :)

Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

At last! I have handover of my Petrol Blue 1.5 TSi SEL DSG next Thursday morning, 1 week over 3 months since placing my order!
Dombot232

Post by Dombot232 »

I have just had an update from the dealership and the good news is my car is built, bad news is that can’t be shipped due to WLTP. Dealership believes delivery will be in the new year....
Previous car Volvo XC60, now have Karoq SEL 2.0, Dsg, virtual cockpit with leather pack
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

What a bummer. Hard luck. :cry:
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
GeoffH

Post by GeoffH »

I ordered my 1.5 TSi SE L DSG, with many options, on 11th October.
The build week was initially down for wk48. It was changed to wk 46 then slipped to wk 47.
I have just had an email from the dealership, with a screenshot of the order from Skoda, showing the car has been built (“Production Finished”) and has started its transit from the factory.
All being well handover will be in January.
GeoffH
Karoq 1.5 TSi SEl DSG with Heated Screen, Heated Steering Wheel, ACC, Signpost Recognition, Lane Assist, Park Assist, Blind Spot Recognition.
GeoffH

Post by GeoffH »

Just had an update.... handover will be on 18th December. I would delay it until January but there is a problem with the front adaptive suspension on my X1 and as I am going to do lots of miles over the Christmas period I want to be safe.
GeoffH
Karoq 1.5 TSi SEl DSG with Heated Screen, Heated Steering Wheel, ACC, Signpost Recognition, Lane Assist, Park Assist, Blind Spot Recognition.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Your Christmas mileage will give you a chance to get to know your new toy, so it's not all bad :)

Enjoy!

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post