Model year 19

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Simonrich

Post by Simonrich »

Thank you for your recent contact with ŠKODA Customer Services. I apologise for the delay in my response.

It is great to hear of your interest in the KAROQ. I can confirm that we are in the process of updating the website and all Model Year 2019 information should be available over the next two weeks once released by the factory.

I hope this information proves useful, should you require any further assistance please contact us on the details below.

Kind regards

Gemma France
Customer Relations Manager
ŠKODA UK

r100elp

Post by r100elp »

I'm wondering what happens if options become standard equipment before my build date is confirmed? I ordered with ACC but I see that Seat have made this standard across the Ateca's range along with a heated front windscreen and wonder if Skoda will follow suit.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

r100elp wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:15 pm I'm wondering what happens if options become standard equipment before my build date is confirmed? I ordered with ACC but I see that Seat have made this standard across the Ateca's range along with a heated front windscreen and wonder if Skoda will follow suit.
Talk to your dealer, but I think you will find that you get what you ordered at the price you agreed. The only exception being if the option you ordered is discontinued, in which case you may get a refund or, more likely, something else bundled in instead but they would have to talk to you about that.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Simonrich

Post by Simonrich »

New Brochure available on Skoda website
http://www.skoda.co.uk/SiteCollectionDo ... 1536606728

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post