Finally placed an order.

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
GerryH3

Post by GerryH3 »

Popped into West End Motors in Edinburgh yesterday and placed an order for a Karoq 1.5 TSI SE L DSG in Business Grey with Heated Windscreen, Steel space saver and additional Isofix on front passenger seat.

The dealer is also going to install a dash cam.

Now the bad news.................estimated delivery is late December!!!!!

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Late December... At least you'll get to test the headlights when you take delivery. I've had my car since May and have not yet been out in proper darkness.

Every cloud and all that... :D

Have fun,

Ian.

PS Good choice of specification, but if you can stretch to the heated steering wheel...
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
W3lly

Post by W3lly »

You won't be disappointed! Had mine nearly a month now and absolutely loving it. Not been out in the dark yet either lol! Think I might go out tonight just to see how good the LED headlights are!
Skoda Karoq 1.5SEL in Business Grey with adaptive cruise control.
Richard7

Post by Richard7 »

Hello, we placed order for a Karoq SEL petrol DSG back in June (8th) 2018, the estimated delivery then was end of Sept/October, however since then l am told the factory does not have a build or delivery date. The guys at the show room have since advised to expect a late November/December 2018 delivery but cannot confirm anything at the moment. I have also asked to install the digital dashboard should that become available in time. Whilst l am very pleased with my Skoda supplier and the cars l am very disappointed with the lack of any build or delivery date.....anyone out there having the same problem?
2968mogul

Post by 2968mogul »

I ordered my SEL 1.5TSI DSG on 14th February and was initally given a build date of w/c 4th June. Due to all the WLTP problems and them ceasing production while they sorted them out, I now have a provisional build date for w/c 20th August. Fingers crossed.....

I had a test drive in January and now I can't remember what it was like, I hope I'll still like it!!!
Karog 1.5TSi SEL DSG Quartz grey
GerryH3

Post by GerryH3 »

I had a video message from the dealer this morning.

Original delivery estimate was late December.

The order has now been confirmed for build week 37, last week in September with delivery sometime in October.