Isofix query

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
GerryH3

Post by GerryH3 »

Considering ordering SE L version of the Karoq.

I have 3 grandkids so would need to order the 3rd Isofix point for the front passenger seat.

This would mean that my wife would need to be able to sit between the 2 child seats.

Fortunately she is quite slim but would it be practical to fit an adult between the child seats?

Cheers

Gerry

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I have not tried this (no kids (nor grandkids that I know of)) however I doubt there will be much space between the child seats. Having said that, child seats come in a wide range of sizes and it may be fine with narrow child seats for small kids. My suggestion would be to take the kids and seats to the showroom and give the sales team a chance to earn their commission :lol:

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
probinson530

Post by probinson530 »

Not had 2 child seats in the back but regularly have a Maxi Cosi with a family fix base and 2 adults. The only thing I do is move the centre rear seat slightly forward to make it more comfortable for the person sitting in the middle.
Currently 2018 Karoq 1.5 Edition and 2007 Mazda MX5 2.0 Sport.
Previously 1.4 Octavia Elegance Estate and 2.0 TDI Superb Elegance Estate.
GerryH3

Post by GerryH3 »

Thanks for the replies.

I'll take the seats with me when I've arranged a test drive.

Good tip about sliding the middle seat forward.

I suppose another option would be to chuck the wife in the boot!!
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

To find out who loves you the most, put both you wife and your dog in the boot for two hours.when you open which one will be delighted to see you ?
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

PDriver40 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:14 pm To find out who loves you the most, put both you wife and your dog in the boot for two hours.when you open which one will be delighted to see you ?
Probably both of them; but only one will be nice to you :lol:

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
sanqhar

Post by sanqhar »

Measure the distance between the two inner isofix points (and let us know)
. When I did this as a comparison my Yeti it was over 10cms bigger than my son’s BMW X1.
Would be a good statistic if you look at other cars.

Tom
....and today was a good day in the life of....