No 1.5tsi

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Dolphinfriendly1012

Post by Dolphinfriendly1012 »

I was hoping to look at ordering a 1.5tsi manual but I have spoken to Skoda on live chat today and they have said you can no longer order one. It will resume apparently at the end of August.

gailjon

Post by gailjon »

It's ridiculous isn't it. They advertise all the time, tell us to buy, buy, buy, but then don't let you actually buy the vehicle.
airpauly

Post by airpauly »

Eh ?.......you cant order a 1.5TSi Karoq ??

Are you sure about that ?, I know they are having difficulty getting the engines due to the popularity of that particular model, so is that what they have told you ?

My 1.5TSi is built and is being shipped for deliver 2-3 weeks
Dolphinfriendly1012

I did the live chat to Skoda and they are telling me not, books will re open at the end of August. I had put it through drive the deal but I haven't yet had confirmation that order is available.
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Can only assume this is demand outstripping supply , so close the orders rather than tell people they have a 9 month wait. Our dealer has said ours should be here early next month (ordered in March)
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Dolphinfriendly1012

I wouldn't mind so much if they took it off the configurator. I'm looking to get rid of my Seat due to the dubious customer service from Seat UK and their in ability to advertise the correct specifications. I hope Skoda are taking a leaf from their book.
airpauly

Post by airpauly »

that configurator is rubbish lol.......on the Briskoda forum they saying there is a 2 month delay before ordering 1.5TSi engines again, seems everyone wants that one !.......thankfully mine will be here in a couple of weeks :D
Dolphinfriendly1012

Annoyingly I have the 1.5 just it's in an arona that even more annoyingly we have discovered is too small. We downsized from a tiguan and thought we would manage, turns out not, hence now after a Karoq, if I can get one :roll:
Twen

Post by Twen »

Just for info was looking to order Karoq from Skoda last weekend and was told there is a 5-6 month delay on ordering 1.5 TSI cars. In part this is due to
demand but also the the production line is closing for a month in July to prepare for new WPLT emissions test where they must test Emissions for the every vehicle built which at the moment impact on delivery is unknown. Luckily managed to secure showroom model pick up this Sat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. Hope this helps others
Twen

Post by Twen »

It should be said there are prebuilt models to order albeit limited and in showrooms

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post